About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Wednesday, 9 February 2011

A Stencil in Pink

Wednesday 9th February
For my second card this week I've gone back to the tree stencil, and used tattered rose distress ink, with a sakura stardust pen to give it a bit of a sparkle.The card is mounted onto pink core'dinations gemstones card and embellished with button shaped brads and a silver organza bow.


This card is for the following challenges


Bah! Humbug!   Buttons & Bows
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round  February Challenge (use pink or red & some dimension)


I'm trying to get plenty of cards in my box ready for next Christmas, ( & this is number 10) so that it won't matter if I miss any challenges.  
Next weekend it is the start of half term week, and all the family are gathering to celebrate my nephew's 21st birthday.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Loving the pink Janet fab card
Anne xx

Annie said...

A lovely card yet again Janet. I'm loving this tree stencil - bought a tree one myself this week and I'm sure it's your fault.
If you still want to know how to do the links drop us a line at Bah! Humbug! - our email address is on the blog in the side bar - and I'll send you some instructions. If I type them out here it won't work properly.
Thanks for joining us again at Bah! Humbug! Hope to see you in the new challenge which starts tomorrow. It's something a bit different.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Max said...

Another super card Janet and the pink and silver colours are beautifully delicate. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Colleen said...

So subtle and gorgeous! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at CCAYR!