About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Monday, 28 February 2011

Flying

This week the challenge over at Bah! Humbug! is  ~Things that Fly ~
My effort this week is another Popcorn image.  I know that Popcorn doesn't fly - but his friend Soufflé might.
Anyway they are on a sledge flying down the snowy hills :) 
I did think about using a brad shaped like an angel, but decided to stick with the snowflake.
After last week's fiasco I am sticking to quite plain cards in a style and shape that I have made before.
The finished card is a step card, & the image is decoupaged. And includes some more of the embossed vellum.




I am entering this card in the following challenges
Bah! Humbug! 
Winter Wonderland   include an animal 
Jingle Belles  Text Me! 
CHNC Challenge 9    let's get sentimental

10 comments:

Hazel said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 9 - hope to see you again soon. x

Linda said...

I love this card and you never know if popcorn bear and the chick go fast enough they just might fly. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week love Linda

SmilynStef said...

What a fun winter image ... love that gorgeous font for your texty background ... thanks so much for joining our jingle belles fun.

Just Me said...

beautiful card!! TFS!

veronica said...

it's a cute card - and Popcorn would be flying if he hit a bump!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh that image is just TOO CUTE! and i'm totally loving that fun text pape...not to mention the cool "step card" design! ♥

Annie said...

on a sledge flying down the snowy hills :)
of course they are Janet - that's my kinda thinking too! A lovely card and you can never have too much Popcorn and Souffle - they are so cute.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Rita said...

Fabulous card, it made me smile anyway. Hugs Rita xxx

Max said...

They certainly look like they're just about to take off lol! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Lorraine said...

They're flying for sure! What a cute image and a wonderful card.