I haven't made many pink cards at all in the past - but so far this year I have made several for various Christmas card challenges.
This week I have made yet another card with some pink somewhere on it.

The image and blue spotty paper is from Printable Heaven.
Also used Martha Stewart punch (poinsettia flourish), Dovecraft ribbon, snowflake brad, & snowflake acetate.
I am entering the card in the following challenges
Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club sketch & colour combo of pink & blue

Christmas Cards All Year 'Round Use something pink or red + dimension
ABC Christmas Challenge D is for Double Trouble
2011 Christmas Card Challenge Use a punch


8 comments:
Lovely Christmas card, love the imasge too, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx
this is darling! Thanks for playing along with us on the Christmas Card Challenges blog :)
Very cute! So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!
great card thanks for joining us at DCD christmas club this week
hugs sara x
Fab Christmas card... Thanks for playing along, Hope to see you next time on the ABC Christmas challenge too! hugs Samantha :0)
Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x
What a posh lady to be out in the snow, great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at the DCD Chrismtas Challenge!
Very classy card love that stylish image
Thank your for joining us this week at the Die cut Dreams Christmas challenge
Hugs Susie Sugar and the Christmas Dream team xx
Post a Comment