About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Less is More..................

This is my latest effort - my sister's birthday card.  Inspired by - but not entered into the Less is More challenge.
Because I am not brave enough to stamp directly onto my cardstock.  And I don't have good quality plain cardstock that I can stamp directly onto.  I have centura pearl card (mostly coloured but some snow white - which has a gold sheen ) and white hammered card.  The card I use for stamping onto is too light to use as a card base.  So I am stamping onto that and matting onto a card base.

Poppies & sentiment - A Little Bit Sketchy by Sheena Douglass- Poppies and Daisies
Tea dye distress ink  ( I keep wanting to call it used tea bag)


4 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is a lovely card!
We have other challenges each week and not all are for One Layer Cards, so I hope you will join us very soon!
Next week we have a theme challenge, so come back and see what you can do!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Janet
Anne xx

Jane said...

Beautiful card Janet. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. The flowers on my card came from Hobbycraft 29p a bunch in their sale.

nicky said...

Lovely card , and thanks for looking at my blog
Nicky