About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Hello Stranger

 

This blog looks abandoned doesn’t it?  I haven’t made many cards recently, & there are no “everyday” challenges that have caught my attention to spur me on to some card-making.  

 

 

Just to catch up – these are some of the cards I made at the end of last year for Christmas.   The first selection are made from the candy that I won from Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Monthly Extra Challenges.  The red card has a topper from my stash and a beaded decoration that I made.  

P1010488

 

 P1010493P1010492

 

I’ve been playing with beads and threads – these are some of my efforts.

P1010484            P1010499  

 

 

My niece (who is also a card-maker) got engaged in January, & she has organised a sponsored walk to raise money for Cancer Research – I’m joining in and if anyone wants to support us you can find our pages here:- My niece's page   and My page.

 

The other thing that I’m busy with at the moment is my new bathroom.  Finally I’m getting rid of the old bathroom – it was in the house when I bought it and I’ve never liked the colour – it is lilac, but it is a really bad shade to match.  The builders arrived this morning, so hopefully by now there is some progress. 
First photo of the soon to disappear and be replaced bathroom.

P1010505

No comments: