About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Saturday, 16 March 2013

Days 3 & 4 - Weekend - Just sorting a few things

 

Saturday,

No change to the bathroom today, just a bit of shopping – the new cabinet is ordered.

I have a few decisions to make – which end do I want the bath taps?  My old bath had the taps at the opposite end to the shower.  So do I stick with that or not?  

 

Sunday,

A snowy morning, I am glad I sorted the cabinet out yesterday, so that I will not need to traipse around searching today.  Hopefully everything else is sorted ready for tomorrow.  Today I shall sort out the spare bedroom cupboard that had to be emptied when the builders were removing the chimney (after I complete the dog walking task)

No comments: