About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Monday, 18 March 2013

Day 5–Snow

 

This morning the weather gadget on my laptop informed me that it was cold but sunny.  A quick glance outside and I soon realised that the gadget was mistaken -  it could have been the amount of snow falling that gave me the clue.  My first thought was that since I am in a rather hilly part of the country would the plumber be able to negotiate the side streets to reach here? 

Bathroom this morning

P1010514

                         The weather this morning

P1010516


 

Fortunately he did arrive and so when I got home after work most of the old tiles have been removed, the radiator has gone and the walls are ready for new plasterboard. 

 

P1010517P1010518P1010519

I still haven’t decided which end to have the bath taps, and I have to find a grab rail as well. 

No comments: