About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Friday, 29 March 2013

Day 15–End of the week report

 

All of the white tiles are now fixed, the spaces are ready for the mosaic tiles which have been set in long strips ready to be slotted into place.  I don’t think I’ve mentioned the colour I chose for the mosaics.   They will be in vertical strips – one on each side of the radiator/heated towel rail,  and one on the wall opposite above the bath.

 

P1010546

 

 

The recess here has been tiled and has lights fitted into it – watch this space for the next step.   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m considering getting some new towels – can’t decide what colour to go for – someone suggested purple & my answer was most definitely NO!!!!

 

Tomorrow is the first day of the Easter break, so there are four days to wait until work starts again on the bathroom. 

No comments: