About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Easter Weekend

 

The four day Easter weekend meant that there was no work going on in my bathroom. 

I did go looking for some voile for the curtains but haven’t found any as yet.  I made two shopping trips to get towels & finally chose some on my second excursion.   The first shopping trip was rather taken over by my niece insisting that my sister bought a hat and matching bag for her “mother of the bride” outfit.  I was of the opinion that it is too early to be buying yet – the wedding will be in August next year.   My niece also went shopping with my sister to look at wedding dresses – as they haven’t made a final decision it won’t be what she is wearing for the sponsored walk -  "The Brides and Grooms!"

 

 

My sister and mother are obviously colour-blind as they kept insisting that my old bathroom was pink and couldn’t imagine why I was so set against purple towels. 

 

I’m looking forward to seeing how different it all looks when it is finished.

No comments: