About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Thursday, 4 April 2013

Shiny Happy Janet (Day 22)


The bathroom is practically finished – there is just the mirror to fit, that will be done sometime next week,  and the curtains which I still have to find.
When the plumber came this morning I confessed to leaving a footprint in his flooring.  Also said I hadn’t figured out how to open the cabinet – I know that nowI don't know smile
I’ve spent a while going back and just looking at the finished room.
P1010562P1010563P1010564P1010566
I’ll put the photo with the mirror on next week when that bit is complete.    

& I'm waiting for someone to comment on the title - 
"You like ~~insert name here~~ don't you? "

No comments: