About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Day 6 - I have a shower

 Open-mouthed smile
So, you remember that we left my bathroom looking like this yesterdayP1010517
Today I have the framework for the new ceiling            P1010520

P1010522The frame for the illuminated mirror

And a shower and radiator (OK they’re not fitted yet – but they are in the room! ) and a fan - I've just spotted the box with the new extractor fan - it's huge!!!!P1010521

1 comment:

froebelsternchen said...

fab renovation!
we do the same now since two years with our new old house---lol!
xxx Susi
FROEBELSTERNCHEN FROM AUSTRIA
please notice our monthly challenge for
Art Journalers over on
ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY

and do you know what a MOO is?
No?
look here and take part:
MOO-MANIA-CHALLENGE