About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Monday, 24 January 2011

Stencil Challenge...........Deconstructed & Reconstructed

After finishing the two stencil cards, I wasn't happy with the finished results. I still posted them onto my blog - I knew that I wouldn't have time until the following weekend to have another attempt because January is our busy time at work & I am just ready for a quick check on emails & forums after eating and then I can  relax for the rest of my evening with my kindle.  So this weekend I have taken the two stencilled images carefully off the cards and have started to make new cards from them.  The silver spray and sparkle stencil I have decided not to re-use, I think that I should have used a different coloured background - I may get around to trying something along those lines next weekend.  So I will have 3 different cards instead of the original 2.  


These are not for challenges..........just for my collection so that I will have at least 6 cards in my tin by the end of January.

The purple ink stencil has now had gems put on (thanks Ann for the suggestion to try that) and is on a purple card.  Fortunately I found a stack of gems in my drawers (they are all probably free gifts and are waiting for the next parcel of unwanted bits that I send to my sister in law to use with her nursery class)



The two step cards now have more backing paper on them and different toppers
 - one from Jayne Nestorenko's Adorables CD, 

and the second from Joanna Sheen's Pamela West CD. 



1 comment:

Annie said...

Wow doesn't that look fab?
A real stunner.
Ann xx
Bah! Humbug! DT