About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Thursday, 13 January 2011

Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge 8

This month's challenge is a sketch and an optional theme of Something New.


I have decided to base my card just on the sketch, as I do not know anyone with new babies or new houses at the moment ......but I do need a card for my favourite nephew's 21st Birthday (OK.............he is my only nephew but it did take him quite a few years to realise that)


I have chosen a topper from Popcorn (not that he will appreciate the cute image but he has just started playing golf)  The backing paper is from the coordinating papers & printed on snow white centura pearl card.
Also used Martha Stewart corner punch & peel offs.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Janet, Great card! I love this cute Popcorn image.

Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion.

Lisa x