About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Wednesday, 25 April 2012

WOYWW More news from A Table with a leg on each corner

WOYWW - 151
Wednesday again - it hardly seems two minutes since I was nosying round other crafty spaces.         



So what is different on my table this week?  The boxes are still there - waiting for me to decide whether to ....OK I'll leave that explanation for now ;)                                           
My beads are out at the moment, I'm planning a green & pink bracelet using seed beads, memory wire & some larger beads.                                                                            
It is a cold wet day today, I'll finish this post & then settle down with my kindle & listen to the radio for the rest of the evening.                                                                               
Looking forward to visiting a few work-desks this week.





13 comments:

kay said...

yep weather bad here too,so stay inside and keep dry
have a crafty week and
happy woyww
kay #98

Caz said...

Lovely beady pieces1
Yes - the weather's pretty miserable all over I think! There's supposed to be a little bit of sun on Friday - don't blink though or you might miss it!
Happy WOYWW #174
Caz
x!

sara j said...

The bracelets look great!! And thank you for posting after me, so I'm not last again!! Happy days to you.

SandeeNC said...

I laughed the moment I saw you blog post title! So how's the table with a leg on each corner holding up for you? Nice and sturdy? Well stay warm, the sun came out for a peek here today but we are sur to have some rain later on! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina #139

Hazel said...

Lovely bracelets - wish I was clever with beads - have fun - (Hazel #173) x

trisha too said...

Yum, bracelets!!

:)trisha
#167

Anonymous said...

I would love to see your project featured on a future WOYWW!
Artie #143

Kim said...

what a busy organised space Janet!
and love the beading work!
Kim x

Karin said...

You're looking very organised, good luck with your bracelet plans. Karin

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh..now I see what memory wire is...isn't it great, what nice bracelets. I also love the parade of potted beads..they look really inviting!

Anonymous said...

Good grief you have a busy craft table - LOL Mine is much tidier, but I dont have as much space xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Super bracelets and I love the purple tools! Take care, hope you enjoy this week's WOYWW, have been snooping in shifts but I'm getting there! Zo xx 77

Victoria said...

great desk