About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Friday, 27 April 2012

Flashback Friday 23.0

This week Flashback Friday is sponsored by Jennifer 

and this week's challenge was set by Janice - 
visit her blog for her example of  
~~  First card with a butterfly or butterflies ~~



I have only been blogging since January 2011 (well 31st December 2010 to be exact) and most of my cards were Christmas cards for various challenges. I don't think I have butterflies on any of the Christmas cards, so the number of cards that I needed to search through was not very large.  I have made plenty of cards with butterflies - but this one which I originally posted in June 2011 is the only one to appear on my blog.

It was made using Centura Pearl Card - Snow White,  distress ink (I think probably Dusty Concorde) a flower from La Pashe  'Build a Blossom'  range  and some butterfly peel-offs.


8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Well this is excellent...love the butterflies and that bloom...wow! Thanks so much for joining us at Flashback Friday!

Janice said...

So adorable, love all the subtle butterflies. Thanks for playing along at Flashback Friday 23.0!

Janice said...

Oh did I say I love purple?!

Jennifer said...

So Pretty!! LOVE the purple flower and butterflies!! (=

Anonymous said...

It's pretty and neat! The butterflies and the flowers look lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at Flashback Friday

Venus

rosie said...

That's a beautiful card, very classy and simple. Love this Flashback Friday idea, will have to look into it! x

Gwen said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Love that butterfly trim--so pretty!

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

This is a pretty card! love those silver butterflies. Thank you for joining us at Flashback Friday.

Luanne