About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

WOYWW and some new stuff



Another week another Wednesday.  








I treated myself to one of Sheena  Douglass's new stamps this week, the silhouette grasses.  My mum also got me another Sheena stamp as a present.  So I am inking away with my distress inks and my new stamps.  I think I'm going to have to get some more colours of those inks.






This week there is a new launch by Crafter's Companion and Leann is holding a competition over on her blog.  Look at this stamp she has coloured in. I wish I could colour in like Leann does.

4 comments:

Pippa Elliott said...

I'd love to see a picture of what you made with the stamps - how about posting some?
Grace x

Trish Latimer said...

You're right there, you can never have enough distress inks!! Trish #55

Unknown said...

Distress Inks - just when you think you have them all there are seasonals to collect - have fun! Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 39

Shoshi said...

Oooh Distress Inks! I think they are the thing I could least do without - even since getting my Dylusions inks! DIs are awesome. Love the Sheena stamps. I've done a bit of her paint fusion but without the stamps - I draw my own. The paint technique is really fun.

Thanks for visitng my blog - my table was really messy for the photo, and it's messy today as well - just different mess!

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #51