I'll be back later to add a photo of the table as it is this week, but just wanted to get a post on this morning to greet any visitors who are passing through on their tour of the UK Amazon Kindle Forum's birthday tour of the Webring. (What a mouthful that was) I hope they take a slight detour to my brand new kindle blog.
~~in case you are wondering the web ring is that gadget over there >>> at the top of the sidebar. You can visit and find out about lots of indie authors ~~

So this is what is on my table today. I was in Oswaldtwistle at weekend and called into Dawn Bibby's shop - that is where the card & acetate is from.
I have also borrowed some dies from mum and will be cutting a selection of shapes
& 0nce again I'm having bother with blogger saving this post. I had no bother at all last night adding photos and post to the other blogs. Typical!!


5 comments:
Evening Janet that swirly purple Kanban card looks interesting - a bit of a 70s vibe I think. Have fun with the die cutting. WOYWW Hugs from Helen 18
Lot's of lovely goodies here - fabulous butterflies! TFS, Jo x
Don't do what I do - cut loads, put them safely away and never think of them again!! Like the idea of the acetates.
Loving all the butterflies, great work space! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)#50
Oooh gorgeous stash! Beautiful card, and as for those fabby butterflies... I always say a girl can never have enough butterflies.]
Making a great effort this week to visit as many WOYWWers as possible, and getting towards the end of the list now, which is why this is a very belated happy WOYWW indeed from me,
Shoshi
Post a Comment