Another Wednesday, another WOYWW photo.
The piles of stuff on my table doesn't alter very much week to week, as I only make cards for friends and family. So unless there is a birthday or anniversary within the next couple of days there won't be any different things out. Yes I do always work at the last minute.
Someone asked about the beads - I have been lucky enough to have been to workshops with Sarah from Beader's Companion, and been shown how to make bracelets, necklaces, ear-rings and christmas decorations. After the first workshop I decided that although I enjoyed myself I couldn't think who I would make all the jewellery for. After the second workshop I decided that I would have to find suitable
The wooden box is a recent lucky find. I wanted a box easel & had been keeping my eyes open for one that was reasonably priced. This one was a bargain as it was full of paints - oils, acrylics and water colours plus brushes and paper; and my niece was looking for some paints for herself.

I've had problems with blogger getting this post - it won't let me preview it and parts of it seem to be going skewiff. Hope you can read it OK & thanks for visiting me. Hopefully I will visit plenty of busy desks this week.


3 comments:
busy work desk , the box with the easel attached looks like a very useful thing to have. happy crafting jill#43
I have problems with blogger going funny on me to. I just think it has moods. The easel was a bargain. Sandy :) #44
And they would be lucky people to get free, handcrafted jewelry!
Nothing wrong with working at the last minute...I have done some lovely work that way!
Post a Comment