About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Thursday, 2 August 2012

WOYWW–a day late

 

I took the photos of my table on Tuesday night, then never got on with writing this blog post.

P1010411P1010412

As you can tell I got myself some more distress inks Winking smile and I have been trying them out.

 

I made my niece’s 18th birthday card with distress inks, Sheena stamps and butterfly dies with my Grand Calibur – and forgot to take a photo of it. Embarrassed smile  She crafts as well and so her present from me was a scrapbook, some glues, glitter sprays and some decoupage.  I also gave her my cuttlebug, and she has borrowed some of my embossing folders.

Next project – a wedding anniversary card for my brother & SIL.  And I am doing some investigating on seed beads and Delica beads as a kindling friend has offered me some beads.

7 comments:

May said...

Fabulous selection of fantastic inks.. on your busy desk.. Have fun!! Hugs May x x x#12

Francesca said...

A nice and busy desk, just how I like it. Francesca xx

dix said...

oooo,,,those inks look interesting and so inviting. Looks like some serious creating going on! thanks for sharing. dix---

Kay Hammock said...

If you can get your hands on delicas - they are great! They fit together like bricks - very nice and even. I used to do the peyote stitch in the round and loved it. As a matter of fact, even though I haven't done any beading in over six years I still have my stash of delicas!!!

You'll have fun, I'm sure!

Happy WOYWW
Hugs,
Kay #31

Inkyfingeredcat said...

What a fab lot of presides for your niece and a shame we didn't see the card but soun fab.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful crafty space.
Catherine xxx 137

scrappymo! said...

A very busy desk indeed...lots going on there!

Julia Dunnit said...

Nice backgrounds you're coming up with..just thought for a spilt second that the rocker block was a big bar of chocolate!