About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Thursday, 9 August 2012

WOYWW–but not much progress this week.


I had plenty of plans for this week, plus a nice selection of new spellbinders dies and stamps (& more distress inks) ordered.  Mum & I were sat choosing the dies and stamps that we each wanted on Sunday afternoon whilst dad had an after-lunch nap.
But plans change when dad started feeling unwell overnight & I was woken in the early hours by mum ringing to say he was off to hospital in the ambulance.  He is still there at the moment, having been given oxygen, fluids and antibiotics for a couple of days, having x-rays and a scan and waiting for more tests to make sure all is OK and cleared up by the antibiotics.  I got a lot of reading done on Monday sitting around in the hospital with mum.

Mum seems to be coping OK at the moment, as for me I’m still trying to catch up on missed sleep.  Fortunately my sister is visiting this weekend.
P1010413P1010414

Don’t forget to pop over to my other blogs whilst you are here visiting Winking smile

1 comment:

Francesca said...

Hope your Dad is feeling better. But the dies look interesting on your desk. Hugs Francesca #32