I keep meaning to start the Christmas cards – every week I say this week I will start. Guess what? I haven’t yet. Then again I haven’t joined in any “card sending groups” as I have in previous years as I haven’t been actively joining in any craft forums recently. So just a few cards for friends and family to make.
Anyway what is there on the table this week?
I am swirling ideas around for a birthday card for my friend, I know that I want to use the butterfly ribbon and one of the new dies and probably some flowers. I may use the inks to colour the white flowers if I can’t find any in my other box that match. I just need to make a decision on the image and then decide whether the oval or circular die is the best.
Another card that I need to get on with is a Good Luck card for my #1 niece who will be visiting this weekend and then leaving home to start university the following weekend. I haven’t any ideas for that yet – except that it will probably be blue, her favourite colour.
Then I really will start on the Christmas cards.


7 comments:
lovely creative work table with lots to keep you busy i think. I hope you get your card made by the weekend. happy crafting Jill #78
Love the goodies on your desk... those dies look fabulous.. Have a great creative week, Hugs May x x x#5
so who needs Christmas in September ! That would take all the fun out of a mad panic of crafting in November !!!
Sounds like you have enough to do without Christmas - love the dies I can see perched on your desk - very handy scalloped circles ! Hope the cards turn out well & thanks for calling by ! Ali #57
That butterfly ribbon looks interesting! Christmas cards are hard to make when you live in a sub tropical climate like I do so I can relate to your challenge. #49
I have a similar white butterfly ribbon and I love it. So glad I bought a whole roll!
Lovely things on your desk this week.
Happy belated WOYWW!
Tertia #70
I love your butterfly ribbon. Lots of goodies on your workspace.
Have fun
Carol
You have good stuff on your desk. I like it!!!
Post a Comment