About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Another one for the box


I've done this the other way round this week - photo first then all the waffle.  This means that I was not entering the Jingle Belles challenge with seconds to spare - this week I managed 10 minutes. I hope that the ladies from Jingle Belles think that there are enough stars on the card.
I also used acetate as requested by Bah! Humbug! and there is some pink for CHNC challenge 27.

One day I will make a card that I am 100% happy with - today is not that day.


8 comments:

Hazel said...

I think you should definitely be happy with this card - it's delightful. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 27 - hope to see you again next time. x

lauren bergold said...

oh yes, definitely, there are enough stars on this card and they are LOVELY, that "starry sky" paper is VERY cool indeed! as is the "stepped" card format, and those AMAZINGLY cool images from "the snowman"! well done indeed!!! ♥!

Max said...

I would be MORE than happy with this card in my box ... super!
Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

SmilynStef said...

I love how they look like they're doing a Christmas dance ... such a fun design ... and woot woot for 10 minutes to spare ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

Jane said...

Lovely card Janet you should be 100% happy with it xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Ooh Janet, I would be very happy with this & you should be too! It's a beauty!

Thanks for playing along at Bah Humbug.

Abi - Bah Humbug Guest DT for July

June Houck said...

10 minutes to spare? That's pretty close…I think one time I managed 50 minutes to spare and I wasn't happy with my card that week. Some days (and weeks!) are like that. I am glad you posted your card even if you were not entirely pleased with the results. You have some great inspiration here with the steps and acetate! So I am particularly glad you shared :)

Ruth said...

I think this is a lovely card! Great image!