About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Thursday, 14 July 2011

The week so far


Thursday morning  14th July
No Christmas card made yet...........I just couldn't get going last night, so I was reading my kindle.  Actually the book I was finishing was the fourth in a series.  I got the first book free and enjoyed it so much I bought the other three.  Now I'm wishing there were more in the series .  (If anyone is interested it was the Liam Campbell series by Dana Stabenow)  
I am hoping to get a card made this week  even though it will be too late for Bah! Humbug! and Jingle Belles.

I did finish my nephew's graduation card though!!!!!

No comments: