About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Wednesday, 27 July 2011

In a rush

again to get a card for this week's challenges
Bah! Humbug!  want beads - I'm struggling with that part- they are there, but I don't like them or the topper.

& I may delete the card because I don't like it...............I will have another attempt to get it right. 


The card has holes in for Jingle Belles (with iris folding behind the holes) 

Other challenges  
Christmas Card Challenge - Plaid
Winter Wonderland  - Holly & Ivy

9 comments:

lauren bergold said...

ooooooooh! i LOVE that cool iris folding and the way you've incorporated the "HOLEY" design! lovely card all round! well done, you! :)

Max said...

Super iris folding and gorgeous beads which I think look fab despite what you say lol ... thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

SmilynStef said...

I love iris folding and haven't done it in forever ... you've inspired me to consider breaking it out again ... such a cool card ... so glad you joined our jingle belles fun.

Ros said...

Brilliant iris folding ... and I happened to like this card very much!

Annie said...

I too love iris folding and I think your tag with beads on wire is really effective. You run yourself down too much.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

An Occasional Genius said...

Hi Janet, Methinks you are much too hard on yourself, it's a lovely card. The iris folding looks beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing at Bah Humbug xx

Candace said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges! :)

Alanna said...

Great card thanks for playing with CCC this week.

Jess Willison said...

Great card! Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week!