............now that the visitor has gone. No more being woken at 5.30 so that we can check that there are no trespassing cats. No more trying to type one handed. No more..............yes I do miss her.
Back to business. It is 10.40 on Wednesday & the Jingle Belles challenge ends in 20 minutes. Jingle Belles are also linking up with The Order of the Opus Gluei
I have made a card & a small gift bag which I hope fits the challenge.
The card is based on the sketch from Less Is More (although I'm not entering their challenge)
I am also entering it into the following challenges
Bah! Humbug! - Penguins
& it is also my 5th card for Christmas Cards All Year 'Round - June challenge - Anything Goes


15 comments:
Lovely card and bag Janet, the penguins are so cute. Carol x
oh my gosh *YES* that bag answers the prompt to PERFECTION and it's completely wonderful to boot! i ♥LOVE♥ those fun & festive penguins, as well! (though i think i might not want to leave this card on its own... no telling what mischief those adorable little guys could get into, lol!!!!) :) :) :)
How fun are all of those fun little penguins ... and I love that sweet little bag ... so glad you joined our jingle belles celebration this week.
I love both the card and the bag - the penguins are so cute!
Oh my gosh, the penguins are adorable! I love how you've used them (big smiles all around) and they make a perfect gift bag - sure, this fits the bill and wonderfully! So cute!
Thank you for participating with us at Opus Gluei for this challenge with the rockin' Jingle Belles!
I can empathize too about the hairy visitor - I just finished two weeks of babysitting my sister's two little dogs whle she was on her cruise. Disrupted the household! LOL, but it all turned out good even if I ended up sick.
Lovely card and bag Janet xx
Lovely shiny shiny penguins, perfect for Christmas :-)
Thank you for joining in with Opus Gluei!
Gini
xx
Love them both Janet, thank you for sharing them with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x
Fab card and gift bag. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 26 - hope to see you again soon x
these penguins are adorable...love the card and the tag
oh Janet how cool is this a matching card and gift bag - wowza great fun.
Sorry to be so late commenting but it's been one of those weeks - work - new grandchild and so much stuff going on plus bad Mr Blogger not allowing people to sign in at times has not helped.
Anyway better late than never.
Hope you'll have chance to join in our new challenge of acetate.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT
Two wonderful projects. Those are the cutest little penguins!
Hi Janet ... playing catchup again ... seems to be getting a regular thing with me lol! Your penguin card and gift bag are fabulously cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
Have been doing some catching up!! Looked at your cards for June and all I can say is ... wow, well done!
Some great images used... will be looking out for the next installment!
Post a Comment