About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Some more colouring-in....

I have practised a little more with my Spectrum Noir pens, & have 3 different versions of the same stamp.  My colouring is still pants, but I have decided to go for it.
None of them have sentiments - I am leaving those until I decide who the cards are for.
I had intended getting a card finished to enter in the latest ABC Christmas Challenge - C is for Charming but time has defeated me. I intended to add this handmade beaded charm. 
 


The blue version is my entry for Christmas Crafting Challenge #8 - Blue, Silver & White.
The red version is my entry into The CD Sunday Challenge - Wings & Legs (used SWALK Winter Cheer collection CD from Crafter's Companion)
This card is also my entry for Jingle Belles - Button, Button, Who's Got the Button.
I am also entering  
Gingerloft Challenge It's a zoo 
Crafter's Companion - anything goes  
Christmas Inspirations - anything goes
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - anything goes & Blog hop
Winter Wonderland - A Christmas Card




This lilac version is my entry into Wild Orchid Challenge - White plus 1
and also for Less is More - Punches or Die Cuts (spellbinders oval ) - although there may be rather too much "more" on this card.

20 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love the die cut frame and the pretty little buttons ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Your cards are just adorable with the little winter critters! Thanks so very much for sharing your delightful cards with us at the Gingerloft Challenge.

Lena said...

Adorable your card. Really a great job.
Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. I hope to see you again.
Lena

lauren bergold said...

what a fabulous pair of totally sweet and ADORABLE holiday cards! these will totally make the day of whomever is lucky enough to receive them this december!!! :)

downrightcrafty said...

a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining us this week at the Winter Wonderland with your lovely work
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested :)

Carol said...

What a different Wings and Legs. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday and we hope to see you again.
Carol
CD Sunday DT

shaz earl said...

Lovely cards!

thank you for joining in the fun at SCC for our *Anything Goes + Blog Hop * challenge

Hope you will join again soon
Good luck in the draw
Hugs Shaz x

Chrissie said...

There is rather an elaborate embellishment but your card is fine for us at "Less is More".
You'll soon get the hang of using your pens... I always start with the deepest shade and then blend in the lighter ones afterwards, but I guess everyone develops his/her own particular methods. I found You Tube videos really helpful.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jen said...

Lovely cards. Thank you for joining in at CD Sunday this week.
Jen x

jackiescrafts said...

Lovely cards and I really like all the different colour combinations
Thank you for joining in with our birthday blog hop

Jackie x

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cute image and i love the different colour combinations - all so pretty
Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week
Lisa x

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges this fortnight.

Jocelyn said...

Very cute cards and so organised making them for next Christmas. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday and hope to see you again soon.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Debbie said...

Lovely cards. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Crafting this month.
Debbie x

Marie Bingaman said...

Three excellent cards! :)

Lorraine said...

How adorably sweet these are. I love that little charm. Hope to see what you use it on.

Pathy said...

Adorable your card.

Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

Hugs

Purple Crazy said...

All behind with my commenting last week, such a fabulous card I love the beading charm, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fab work. Thanks for joining the Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge.

Wendy -x-

annes paperfun said...

Such a lovely card!
Cute image.
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine