I have made plenty of black and white cards (& black and white with a touch of colour) for one of my work colleagues. Like these ones.
that was originally made for several challenges - & it wasn't for that work colleague.
Her card was this one - the very first card I made for the Christmas challenges last year.



14 comments:
Love all the black and white cards! Thanks for joining us at Falshback Friday 20.0 and sharing all these cards.
they are all awesome!! my fav is the peace one :)
so glad you joined us for the fun on FBF 20.0!!!
Awesome black & white cards!!! Its such an elegant color combo! Thanks for joining us at Flashback Friday!
Such a pretty Christmas card! All the black makes the red just pop. Thanks for joining in the Flashback Friday fun!!!
Hi Janet, it's been ages since I've been over I know!! I hope you are keeping well?
Love these cards, black & white are so classic & even better with a pop of colour sometimes.
Don't know about you but I do miss Bah Humbug...
Anyway, take care hon, I'll try & visit more often! xx
Oh wow! these are pretty awesome b/w cards!
Thanks for joining us at Flashback Friday 20.0!
Some great classic cards here, my fav is the last one.
Thanks for joining in with FF20.
Linby x
WOW Love all the cards they are super, well done on being featured this week, thanks for joining in on Flashback Friday 20.0, Love Hazelx
Oooooooooo! Lovin' all the great black/white card designs here! Your first purely black/white creation is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing it with us for Flashback Friday 20.0. :)
What a lovely card. Thank you for joining Flashback Friday.
Congrats on being featured over at Flashback Friday 20.0 challenge with your lovely card.
What a fun group of cards ... so glad you joined our Flashback Friday 20.0 fun.
Fun cards! looking back is fun isn't it! Thanks for playing along with us!
Fabulous cards and love the splash of red on them too! Thanks for sharing with us on the FF20 challenge!
Jen
Post a Comment