About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Friday, 6 January 2012

New Year- New Challenges





Here I am starting out this new year hopefully - hoping to continue card making throughout the whole of the year this time.  My tree and all the decorations and cards are down, so my table can be moved back into place for me to start crafting.  This year I intend to use my Robo more, and also get a lot more practice in colouring in with my new Spectrum Noir pens.  A lot of practice will be required before the cards start appearing on here.


Unfortunately a couple of the Christmas Card Challenges that I followed last year are taking breaks at the moment, so I have been looking around for new challenges and have found a couple.  The first one I am entering is the Flashback Friday Challenge 19.0 who want to see the first clean and simple card blogged.  Since I only started blogging in January 2011 I don't need to look back far to find the first card.  I would have thought it was this one - Clean & Simple birthday card for my sister


But in fact there was one a little earlier that was entered in a Clean & Simple Challenge - so here it is. Clean & Simple Christmas Card 

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Welcome to Flashback Friday! both of your cards are wonderful! Love the pop on the first one and your second one...love the scallops and the bloom...Thanks so much for playing with us at Flashback Friday!!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW they are both super cards, really love the bottom one.Thanks for playing on Flashback Friday Love Hazel (Guest DT)