but since I couldn't get onto the blog at all it is here now - late.
This card is for Die Cut Dreams Christmas Challenge #63 Christmas Angels/Fairies ( I emailed the card to them this morning before work :) )
Also for Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge - Holly or Ivy
& Christmas Cards All Year 'Round - May Challenge (3rd card)
& since the deadline has been extended and this card has a lot of green on it it is also for Bah! Humbug! I know some of the comments have gone so I need to look for what else is missing from my blog & check that my challenge entries haven't all disappeared, & then see if I can catch up with myself.


6 comments:
another really lovely xmas card. x
Hi Janet,
Difficult to know what the blogger monster has eaten and not spat back out ... but onwards and upwards! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
Thanks for joining in at CCAYR, lovely Christmas card. I love the image used, it reminds me of a Christmas ornament that I was allowed to hang as a child.
Good luck with the challenge
Julie Ann x
What a great card.Thanks for sharing this with us at SFCC.xxx
Gorgeous card, love the fairy so sweet!
Thank you for sharing with us at SFCC this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx
lovley card thanks for joining us at SFCC good luck
Gill x
Post a Comment