About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I love travelling and have a list of "Places to Visit" that is almost as long as the list of books to read on my kindle. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Friday, 13 May 2011

An experiment

I decided to have a go at the Less is More Challenge - White on White.  Not convinced about it - but at least I've tried.  I've also tried to put a watermark on the card - kindly made by my clever friend Anne.  I need more practice at that since it hasn't worked - yet.

I'm keeping the blog posts short & sweet since some posts from yesterday have disappeared.

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Just made it with our extended deadline... Blogger has been doing a lot of not much for the past couple of days, except losing posts and comments.
Charming card with great embossing!
DO join us again next time!
Thanks so much.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Well done for just making it
Im so behind with coments, blaming mr Blogger
Thank you for your entry, its very pretty
Diva LIM mandi
Less is More

nanamyrt said...

Lovely card! More is always less...